It’s been an intense couple weeks with allergies, and life, and adjusting to life with allergies…
So I decided to count my blessings… and remember how far I’ve come
- I got the whole garden in! Veggies, some flowers and herbs. It’s beautiful!
- I got to take 3 days and go back to my parent’s, and visit 6 of my dearest friends a couple weeks ago
- I now have 4 NICKEL FREE bras!! That fit!! And are comfy… And my skin is finally clearing up again 🙂
- My PB hung my hammock (and then his) in our great room, with a view of our yard and the eastern sky. It’s pretty amazing…
- I’m tanning this year! And my fingers wrinkle now after a long time in water! So my skin is recovering!